At Quality Home and Building Inspections, we price most inspections over the phone. To determine the cost, we ask a few questions including:
- What type of home is it (single twin, duplex,condo, town or row house)?
- What is the age of the home?
- Where is the home located?
- What is the square footage of the home?
- How many bed and bathrooms are there?
- Are there any outbuildings?
For smaller row homes, townhouses and condos, the cost of the inspection will range in the area of $300+.
For average size, single homes the cost will be in the $400+ range.
Inspections of larger singles with multiple HVAC systems, bathrooms, bedrooms and outbuildings will be in the $600+ range.
Consulting is on an hourly base and will average $100-$150 per hour.